Wednesday, September 7, 2016

In your eyes I was lusting over visions of ecstasy
reaching highs better than any drug
You soul becoming luminescent and endearing, with
our thoughts and plans expanding and brightening like clusters of constellations

And when your eyes are closed and sleeping
I wonder what your dreams consist of;
our reality better than any concocted fiction
my intentions omnibenevolent and ongoing

From your mouth comes words coated in silver
symbolic and shining like asterisms of stars
the sound of your voice carrying enough energy to inspire all of my written words

I will happily sit and envision and listen
as you continually improve and evolve
Continually lusting
Continually growing








Now that things have changed 
when your eyes are closed and sleeping
I'll think about your dreams
Asleep or awake I fear you have not thought of me
The idea simply fiction


I will still be envisioning and listening
Continually lusting
Continually growing
Just separately

No comments:

Post a Comment